Digging deep into the history of our public school system, Amy explains how denying absolute truths has turned into the complete reversal of basic truths. The educational system can do this because the groundwork for establishing the religion of secular humanism, influencing children with moral relativism, and completely changing the foundation of a liberal arts education has been detrimental to our American society.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe
Scroll to the bottom of this page, tap rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of free resources to each episode and if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out!
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Grab the Simple Start to Homeschool Free Guide here
- The Tragedy of American Education: The Role of John Dewey by Alberto M. Piedra
- The Crisis of Western Education by Christopher Dawson
- The Consequences of Ideas: Understanding the Concepts that Shaped Our World by R.C. Sproul
- The Failure of American Public Education by John Hood
- The War Against Knowledge by Martin Cothran